Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, February 23, 2017

Spring is in the air-new art cards

Today when I went outside I could smell the ocean. This was a revelation to me. I mean, I know we live by the ocean now, but in spring I never imagined the wonderful feeling of that first whiff of salt air. It was glorious. While the crocuses and tulips are already up at my old farm in Oregon, here in Maine I have the smell of the ocean in March! My relationship with the sea is beginning.

Anyway, to celebrate the feeling of spring, I've added two new art card designs, one celebrating births  of all kinds, the other celebrating birthdays with bunnies and cake.  Remember if you are buying multiple items to leave them in your shopping cart and make sure you are getting the best shipping price. I mark each of my shop items separately because some things have to shipped out in separate boxes.