Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, August 04, 2016

Annah Assumpta's wool

Isn't it beautiful? She produces locks of silvers and grey and muted ivory white. I am so excited to be able to share some of her fiber with anyone attending the September workshop [see new pricing]. I will also have lots of other fiber, some from The Misfits themselves.

Martyn also reminded me as we were peeling cedar posts that the  Indians used to make clothes of those wood shavings so I will have some of that too–and any other treasures I find in the woods or land.

Visit the workshop site to read more about the class here at Apifera, directions and all that good stuff. There's no experience needed for this class, and if you sign up with a friend there is a break in the price.