Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, March 16, 2014

What else can I say?



Thank you to everyone who pledged, or adjusted their pledge. The offer still stands-any $25 increase gets your name on a slip of paper to be held safely in the donkey's bucket, allowing you to possibly take home original art as shown in previous updates. Plus there are other reward levels for all tastes.

Thank you to many who shared on social media and their blogs - many pledges came in this way-thank you! That really meant a lot to me.

But mostly THANK YOU to everyone who helped get me this far-it's up to the universe now- I've done all I could or think to do. I am hoping a surge of pledges come in this week to push Donkey and me over.