Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Saturday, November 30, 2013

Out and about



The pigs have been escaping through one part of the fence and I was out trying to capture the expressions on the donkeys faces as they watched the porcine ramblings from the other side of their fence. But it was not my day to have my lens in sync with the action I guess. But I did capture Paco in his winter fuzzy suit, as Matilda watches from behind; and Samuelle Noel in repose–who is full recovered from his illness and has gained many pounds. It is gray and I can feel the wetness loading up in the higher air. We will make soup tonight–the thought of the soup, the fire and a glass of red wine just brings me great happiness. Simple pleasures.