Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pino Pie Day 2014 - save the date



Yep, never to early to start dreaming of Pino and homemade pie, right?

As always, I'll have my art and farm's lavender for sale, as well as my upcoming book. Aprons will be blowing in the wind - all donated by Pino fans to help us raise money to offset the cost of caring for our farm's adopted needy barn animals. I'll be posting more as the date nears - but take note it is the same day as Father's Day - I try to do this each year as I think it's such a nice place to take Dad, and my father can be here in spirit too. You can read more about Pie Day here.

I've alerted the donkeys, they are already thinking up new ways to make Pie Day even better than last year. The mariachi band is out though, I had to tell them.

You'll be able to meet all The Misfits - Matilda the old donkey, the many pygmy goats and Stevie the handicapped goat who willingly gives free kisses, Wilma and her 40 year old Mama Sugee - earless and blind...and wandering pigs.

Stay tuned!