Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, October 18, 2013

Wrapped all Apifera like



Each copy of "Misfits of Love" {Healing Conversations in the Barnyard} that is purchased will be wrapped Apifera style and will also have a full color hang tag/ two sided. I will not divulge the other embellishments, but they will come from Apifera.

When I wrap each book, after signing it, I will close my eyes and imagine the wind in my braids. So if you feel a slight breeze when you open the package, that is just me.

Pre order or support this book project today - and thank you to all who have. Books are almost in the final pre-press stages at the printer. I hope to have them by mid November- just in time for holiday giving!