Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, September 30, 2013

Garish plug - more prints in between pig belly rubs



I am on my usual mission to make a living in between carrying water buckets and securing fences so Ernest doesn't greet me at the front door as he did today. But sweet little [yes, still little] Ernest is so charming and well mannered, and follows me like a pup - so it is rather enjoyable. How many people reading out there get to take breaks during the work day to give pig belly rubs and run to the barnyard for fresh eggs to hand off to said pig? I must never complain about such moments- they are to be held and cherished so when I am old and perhaps unable to bend over to give belly rubs, I will remember my little Ernest.

Anyway, I added some old favorites of print buyers to the art section on Etsy.