Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, August 23, 2013

Movie trailer for my new book!



The movie gives you an overview of how this book came to be, and shares some images from the book. It's an intimate 6x9" hard cover format, full color and has over 60 art images. This book is for animal and farm lovers, people who have lost someone, or are afraid of losing an elder. It is a book about living, and accepting death as another form of life. It is quiet, but it is not sad. It is full of the hope that life goes on. It is not a book about animal rescue, rather it is a book about the interconnectedness of woman and animal and how they heal each other.

You can pre-order the book and also help me defray the printing cost of this beautiful project. The off-set printing company I'll be working with publishes art books of a very high caliber and I felt it deserved to be done in the best way possible. By ordering now, you are helping me, an indie author/publisher, forge on and get this book to more people without the help of a large publishing arm backing me up with resources. I really appreciate everyone's support. I love this book!