Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, November 08, 2009

Twitterpated tweets

Those that follow this blog know the uproar in the barnyard when it was discovered that Pino was tweeting. At the time, we felt that as long as our tweets were of service, it was a good thing, and a viable way to communicate to more people. We tweeted sales that would help animals, sales that helped sell art that in turn might help me help animals, things of that nature.

I've spent some time looking at other people's tweets, and much of it bores me. But I've looked at some writers I like and it dawned on me this a wonderful way to get my words out in front of people. And it is a good exercise for me, to hone words into 140 characters but still say something that has an essence.

So you might try following our tweets. Here is one I wrote today.

Cat sits on the bench from which he sees a garden where worms decompose so he can hide in grasses.


Follow our tweets at @apifera_farm.