Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, June 07, 2009

The windy city sends aprons for Pino


Pino recieved this wonderful package in the mail, complete with stickers saying:"Behold the wonders of Pino! Behold the wonders of pie!"

Who has more fun opening these, me or the donkey, I don't know. We thank Deborah in Chicago for sending these tow 'So APIFERA" aprons, vintage...oh, how can I give these up. Must find someone to buy them and wear them in my presence. Pino loves pink, I might add, if you follow his stories, he often has pinks and reds on.

And of course, the animal crackers. Well, I made a promise they will go to Pino and entourage, not shepherd.

So keep sending those aprons folks! Don't know why you need to send an apron to a donkey? Read why here.