Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Always


In which a song is heard, at the same time the sky speaks...

I was watching you, from above, long before life there was love

See those little girls dressed like China dolls, all for one, then one by one they fall
high on a hill where the world passes by
you never came back but I know you tried.

'Cause I was watching you from above, when it all falls apart there is love.

All these years to prove how much I care
I didn't know it but you were always there, until September when you slipped away
in the middle of my life on the longest day
and I hear you say

I'll be watching you from above
'cause long after life there is love...© R.Cash