Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For the animal lovers



I have new prints online now. These composites have proven to be popular, and one just went up to a veterinarian who specializes in dog/cat eye issues. I thought that was nice. Sorry for the huge garish © symbols [they are not in actual print], but due to the masses that don't quite understand that printing images without permission is...how shall I put this, stealing, I added extra here.

So, if you want some of the farm life on your wall, then the Farm Friends print is for you. Cat lover? Seek no more.. Bird fanciers might like this one. And those of you that combine combine cats and dogs in your life, this one is for you.

And of course, I had to do a donkey collage too.

Other site news: updated Original Art section at the store. Marked a few things down, getting ready for my annual fall/winter painting explosion. And, you can also visit the portfolio site and see paintings in the 'Painting" section that also can be purchased online.