Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pino's aprons online!


Pino has anticipated the moment, as have I, and all the remaining aprons, that were donated by faithful readers, are online, and available for purchase. If you are an apron lover, you will have fun. I did looking at them all over again.

With Lucia and Pino modeling, and even our little neighbor friend Nicolo helping [who happens to need a new home if your looking for a donkey friend-see side bar at left], I think there is an apron for just about anyone. Even some children's aprons. Some from France even! Fabu!

If you don't have any idea why I have my donkeys modeling aprons, visit the Donkey Dream site, it's much too interesting a concept to rush through it here. Besides I've been at the computer for a day with a donkey by my shoulder..."Are you done yet?"...

All money goes into Pino's secret money jar in the barn for his donkey therapy gigs.

If you don't see your apron, it sold at the Pie Day. We had about 100 aprons, but there are still many wonderful ones left - no, they are ALL wonderful! And we thank all the sewers, and senders.